Continuing the series of short video guides to the CP Electronics Green-I range of switches and dimmers, after the fascias and the security mode, the programmable scenes and the ceiling PIR, view below more about:
- The Green-I Dimmers and the Dimmer PIR switches features and operation;
- The Green-i energy saving dimmers and switches product range from CP Electronics.
- Digital Dimmer
# A short press of the top button turns the light on, a long press of the top button dims the light progressively.
# A long press of the bottom button dims the light down progressively, while a short press of the bottom button turns the light off.
- Movement sensor
# After sensing no movement, the lights automatically switch off. Optional automatic switch on when occupancy is detected.
- Remote control
# The switch can be operated via a remote control handset – to turn on and off, dim up and down, set scenes and access the switch functions.
- Stylish green LED ring
# This green LED ring helps to locate the switch in the dark and the brightness of the soft green glow can be set to suit your room.
Change the traditional style switch or dimmer with a more contemporary device – the green-i range of switches and dimmers! The Green-I range from CP Electronics includes:
- green-i dimmers,
- green-i time lag switches,
- green-i dimmer with PIR,
- green-i PIR switch,
- green-i dimmer with PIR dual gang,
- green-i dimmer dual gang.
Buy online the Green-i range of dimmers and time lag switches via the Energy Management section – Time Lag Switches. Read more about the Green-I range of energy saving dimmers and time lag switches on the blog:
- CP Electronics Green-I dimmer switches, excellent energy saving controls!
- Don’t just switch on the light – save the energy with the green-i dimmers!
- The GIPDC, a Green-I Presence Detection Switch and No Neutral PIR;
- Single green-i GI1DC Dimmer Switch with remote control from CP Electronics;
- Introducing the Green-I GI2DC double dimmer switch, energy saving;