The indoor light for walls – decorative contemporary wall light Tokyo AX0472 – is one of the nicest lights recommended to be sited in the hallways, living rooms, bedrooms – to add to the design of the venue/room. For as low as £38 +VAT you get a energy saving wall light with frosted glass diffuser that can be used even in the bathrooms (in zone 3, being IP rated to IP20, out of the range of the splashing water). Read more below about the general features of this popular wall light and its dimensions.
- Contemporary frosted glass wall light
- IP rated: IP20, suitable for zone 3 in the bathrooms
- Dimensions: H130 x W250 x D160mm
- Energy saving white glass wall light
- Specifically designed for use with a low energy compact fluorescent light bulb
- Not dimmable (it uses a low energy light bulb)
- Single insulated – class 1
- Light bulb: 1x60w E14 Golf Ball, not included(buy it here)
- Colour: white opal
- Weight: 1kg
- Luminaire with built-in ballast suitable for direct mounting on normally flammable surfaces
- No on/off switch or pull cord
- Model: Tokyo light AX0472. Buy it online here.
Would you be interested to find more about this best-selling wall light with opaque glass and single insulated zone 3 rated properties? Visit us online at the Wall Lamps – Indoor wall lights, and buy it online or express your opinion about it by writing a review. Share with others about the qualities and functionalities of this popular wall lamp, contemporary and modern wall light for interiors. Read more on our blog about the Osaka bathroom ceiling light, the Mariner ceiling light, the Detroit outdoor light, the Toronto round/oval outdoor lights, or the Amalfi wall light – some of the best sellers in the light fixtures area.