The T-Series range of window extractor fans from Vent-Axia are fitted with a M-Tech motor, developed to improve performance and lower running costs, and maintain T-Series’ rugged reliability. A patented speed control pack is simply plugged in one of 3 positions to provide low, medium or boost speed matching the fan performance to the requirements of the installation.
Designed for use in single or double glazing and most types of glass and material up to 32mm thick. Greater thicknesses can be accommodated using extended fixing rod sets. Alternatively, the T-Series range can be used in conjunction with Vent-Axia ventilation accessories in flexible and rigid ducting systems to suit individual requirements. The fan can also be mounted in a fixing plate on walls, in ducts or above ceilings.
This particular model, the Vent-Axia 6″ window extractor fan TX6WW, is a 6 inch T-series extractor fan – Model: Vent-Axia W161110B. The T-Series window range are reversible, speed controllable with instant backdraught shutter.
Features and Benefits – the Vent-Axia 6inch window fan
- Window mounted fan for interior use;
- Extract/intake fan Size 6;
- Patented electronic shutter system ensures quiet trouble free operation;
- Designed to comply with International safety standards;
- This is the “small brother” of the Vent-Axia Commercial large Vent Axia TX12WW 12inch window fan;
- To obtain the best from your fan, use the Ecotronic controller;
- Shutter open/fan ‘off’ mode. Low sound levels;
- Easy fit connector Top Socket, standard on all models;
- BEAB Approved. Designed for single or double glazing up to 32mm thick;
- Full technical details for the Vent Axia 6″ window fan(pdf file);
- Buy online the Vent-Axia W161110B – 6″ Window Extractor Fan.
More about the Vent-Axia T-series of Window Fans
- Instantaneous Shutter: With energy saving in mind TX models are supplied complete with an integral instantaneous automatic louvre shutter concealed behind the interior grille. It operates on both extract and intake and at any angle of mounting. When the ventilating unit is used with a T-Series controller, the shutter can be set open with the fan motor switched off to provide natural ventilation without the security risk of an open window.
- Top Socket: This unique system allows for fast and trouble-free mains connection.
- Easy Cleaning: Integrated component design allows all parts to be dismantled for cleaning without the use of specialist tools.
- Electrical: the motor is purpose-designed. Suitable for running at any angle. Quiet running, enclosed. Suitable for operation in ambient temperatures from -40°C to +50°C.
- Fitted with self resetting Standard Thermal Overload Protection (S.T.O.P.).
- Supply voltage 220-240V/1/50Hz.
- The T-Series Window Models are designed for use in single or double glazing, most types of glass and materials up to 32mm thick. Greater thicknesses can be accommodated using Extended Fixing Rod Sets. Can also be mounted in a fixing plate or wall, in ducts or above ceilings.
Soon, more models will be listed at the Extractor Fans section on our website. Buy the Vent-Axia 6 inch T-series window fan.