The Airflow Aventa range of in-line extractor fans provide compact, quiet and powerful remote mounted ventilation for ducted installations. This range is like the Rolls Royce of the extractor fans on the British market. Compared to the Vent-Axia similar fans, the Aventa fans are more powerful, quieter, they use less power and…. they’re almost half-price! Buy online cheaper mixed flow extractor fans – the Aventa range from Airflow – that have even better features incorporated!
Available in high performance, two speed, versions they are less bulky than larger in-line centrifugal fans they can be installed in loft spaces or service shafts for remote extraction. With high flow/high pressure development characteristics they can be used with flexible ducting and flat duct systems to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations (ADF) guidance ensuring installed performance air extraction conditions are met.
Airflow Aventa Extractor fans – Applications
The Aventa 100mm(Aventa AV100) and the Aventa 125mm(Aventa AV125) fans are suitable for removing damp moist air, odours and airborne pollutants from bathrooms, en-suites, shower rooms, utility rooms, kitchens and other internal living spaces without windows or natural ventilation. Light commercial and retail installations can be ventilated with the larger Aventa 150mm(Aventa AV150) units. The Aventa mixed flow extractor fans can be used in:
- Bathrooms, en-suite, shower rooms;
- Utility and kitchens;
- Internal rooms;
- Off commercial/retail toilets.
- Quiet, powerful extraction;
- Choice of 100mm, 125mm and 150mm versions;
- Two speed operation (low/high);
- Basic switching or adjustable timer models;
- Supplied with mounting bracket;
- Ductable up to 6m (AV100);
- Double-up – two fans in series – double the pressure and the extracted volume.
Quiet, Compact, and Convenient in-line Aventa Fans from Airflow
- Aventa in-line fans are supplied with a mounting bracket for quick and easy installation on wooden joists and panels.
- The inlet/outlets are compatible with flexible and rigid pipe runs up to 3m either side of the fan (6m).
- Longer lengths will reduce the installed performance and extraction efficiency.
- The units operate manually from an (optional) three position switch (off/low/high) or with an adjustable timer version (1 to 20 minutes)
Aventa Fans – in-line extractor fans – Technical details
Aventa In-line Fans – Accessory Kits
- 6m flexible ducting internal adjustable air valve and white external grille;
- 100mm/125mm/150mm kits.
The Dimensions of the Aventa Fans – In-line Extractor Fans
Do you want to add flow / add pressure to the Aventa Fan?
A quick and compact method of adding capacity to larger duct runs or installations requiring higher air flow rates is to add two Aventa fans together. If you have a large kitchen and you need to double the power – add two Aventa Fans to obtain almost the double flow of air being extracted! It is advised that you avoid the use of larger, bulky fans by combining two Aventa fans in series (Double Pressure) or in parallel (Double Flow).