The Vitesse Modular™ from CP Electronics represents the culmination of years of research into how lighting distribution systems are wired and installed. As a result, it addresses all the issues that persist with most of the other systems available. As its name suggests, the CP Electronics Vitesse Modular range relies on a modular design which means you simply add ‘modules’ as and when they are needed. Packed with innovative features, Vitesse Modular is a cost effective method of providing power and control for lighting installations in industrial, commercial and retail buildings.
The Vitesse Modular system grows and adapts to suit the installation from 4-way to 16-way using the 4-way extender modules. Once the CP Electronics Vitesse Modular is installed, modules can be added (or removed) depending on the future requirements. Also, as there are so few parts, you don’t have to waste space in a warehouse or vehicle with a huge variety of different parts just in case you might need them. The compact CP Electronics Vitesse Modular system is ideal for installation in confined ceiling voids. Unlike other products on the market, the Vitesse Modular range of devices are light and easy to hold in position whilst installing. The Tuffgrid lattice design provides the strength for the lightweight CP Electronics Vitesse Modular range.
- The CP Electronics Vitesse VITM4-2CH is a two channel, non-dimming distribution box for use in applications that require two independently switched lighting circuits, or lighting and ventilation circuits. For example this product is ideal for connection to a 2 channel presence detector for separate window row switching. It has two live inputs, a common neutral and two switch inputs.
- The CP Electronics Vitesse VITM4-2CH-2S is a two channel, non-dimming distribution box for use in applications that require two independent supplies for switching lighting or lighting and ventilation circuits. For example this product is ideal for installations that have essential and non-essential supplies for lighting circuits and require common switching using presence detectors. This product provides connections for separate Live, Neutral and Permanent Live inputs.
More Vitesse Modular VITM4 Technical Specs
- Voltage: 230VAC +/- 10%;
- Frequency: 50Hz;
- Terminal capacity: 4mm2 in wiring compartment;
- Temperature: 0ºC to 35ºC;
- Modern design modular devices;
- Power Rating of system: 16A. Rating of each output 10A;
- Cost effective switching modules;
- Compliance: BS 5733:1995;
- Energy saving switching modules;
- Manufacturer: CP Electronics, see the whole range online;
- For lighting purposes only with suitable circuit protection. For fixed wiring only.
On our website, you can find the following devices from this modern range of switching modules – the Vitesse Modular VITM4:
- The VITM4S – The CP Electronics VITM4-S Vitesse 4 output starter module, 4 pole modular starter;
- The VITM4E – The CP Electronics VITM4-E Vitesse 4 output extender module, 4 pole modular extender;
- The VITM4LPR – The CP Electronics Vitesse 4 pole luminaire connector in a red finish;
- The VITM4LPW – The CP Electronics Vitesse 4 pole luminaire connector in a white finish;
- The VITM4SEL – The CP Electronics Vitesse Modular SELV Switching Module.