The Illuma Wing spotlights are a distinctive range of diecast aluminium metal halide spotlights. Having a high output lighting, the Illuma Wing Spots are ideal for accent lighting in retail, leisure and commercial environments. Very similar to the Illuma Torp and the Illuma Concepta, the difference between them is the shape / esthetics. Depending on where you want to place these spotlights and the ambience you want to create, one of these spotlights for single circuit track mounting can meet your need. Read more below about the main features of the Illuma Wing Spots, the ease of installation, and some data about the Illuma Wing Lamp.
- The Illuma Wing spots are supplied complete with lamp;
- The Wing Spotlights are also supplied with safety glass;
- The front ring easily removes for lamp changing;
- There is a wide range of beam angles and wattages available;
- The Wing spotlights have a 10° / 24° / 45° CDM-T lamp with Single circuit switched adaptor;
- Compact design reduces mounting profile for retail and commercial applications;
- Fully adjustable: the body rotates 355°, the lighting head tilts 90°;
This range of angled spotlights is ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, leisure and commercial applications, particularly where high levels of illumination are required with low maintenance and running costs. Moreover, the Illuma Wing Spotlights is a comprehensive range:
- the Wing Spotlights can be 35W & 70W;
- the lamp beam can be 10°, 24° & 45° beam;
- the lamp is supplied;
- finishes available: White, Silver Grey or Black finish.
The integral electronic gear provides constant power, shuts off faulty lamps to eliminate pulsing and protect the gear, gives flicker-free lighting, improved colour maintenance and virtually silent.
- Easy installation and removal from track.
- The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track and incorporates a switch for individual switching.
- Twist-and-lock front ring easily removed for lamp replacement.
- Comprehensive instructions
- Note: Not suitable for vertical mounting;
- Crisp, white light;
- Excellent colour rendering;
- Output blends well with light from 12V tungsten halogen lamps;
- Long life reduces maintenance costs;
- Energy-efficient: up to 8 times the lumens per watt of a GLS lamp;
- IP Rating: IP20 rated;
- Weight: 1.32kg;
- Input Voltage: 240V;
- Integral 1-circuit track adaptor;
- Integral Electronic Control Gear c/w Lamp;
- Dimming: the Illuma Wing spots are not Suitable for Dimming;
- Materials used for housing: Extruded Aluminium;
- The gear: Electronic;
- The finish: Powder Coated;
- Weight: 1.32kg;
– lamp body total length 237mm;
– lamp head 116mm;
– total lamp projection 158mm;
– lamp width/diameter 156mm;
- Lamp used: CDM-T Metal Halide, lamp cap: G12;
- Lamp inclination / angle beam: the Illuma Wing spotlights come in a 10degrees, 24degrees, or 45degrees beam (when you order it online, you have to specify which angle you want the spot light);
- The Illuma Wing Spotlights come in:
– Illuma Wing 35W Spotlights (lamp current: 0.22, lumens: 3300, lamp life 12k hours);
– Illuma Wing 70W Spotlights (lamp current: 0.43, lumens: 6600, lamp life 12k hours);