The Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB is part of the manual high frequency dimmers taking multiple ballasts range from Danlers. This device is ideally used for fluorescent lights – for dimming fluorescent lights that need to be dimmed with 0-10V. People who buy the Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB Manual high frequency dimmer know exactly what they are looking for – it is a specific item, an energy saving device from Danlers allowing you to dim multiple dimmable ballasts with 1-10VDC input. Being an energy saving device, the Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB manual high frequency dimmer will definitely pay for itself in as little as 3-6 months by turning your lights off / dimming your lights when you don’t need them on / fully ON. The Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB manual high frequency dimmer can be used as a push ON/OFF switch and as a rotary dimmer.
The Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB Manual high frequency dimmers – Features
- Energy saving device: manual high frequency dimmer;
- Loading: Total load of ballast, lamps plus other load not more than 6 amps including fluorescent;
- Can control up to 20mA, eg. 20 ballasts at 1mA;
- The Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB can Control current of ballast is usually specified at 1-10V terminals;
- Varies according to make and model of ballasts;
- Push on, push-off, with rotary dimming control;
- For multiple dimmable ballasts with 1-10VDC input;
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 12 mm;
- Wall box depth: 16mm;
- Manufacturer: Danlers; model: DP1D 10VDC MB dimmer;
- Buy online the 10VDCMB Danlers DP1D manual high frequency dimmer.
The 10VDCMB Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB manual high frequency dimmer – Wiring Diagram
Most people may have not heard of this device nor will they ever encounter a situation where they would need it, but just in case you are one of those who needs a high frequency dimmer for multiple ballasts with 0-10VDC input with max. 20mA, check out the 10VDCMB Danlers DP1D 10VDC MB dimmer. For other “more normal” time lag switches and time delay devices, visit the Switches and Sockets / Time Lag Switches category.