This particular device – the Green-i GI1DPC – is an energy saving device from CP Electronics, a green-i single dimmer with presence detection. The CP Electronics GI1DPC single channel presence detection dimmer switch is compatible with the remote control. This switch has a built-in presence detector which helps to save energy. After sensing no presence, the lights automatically switch off and can even be programmed to switch lighting on when presence is detected. The remote control handset can be used to turn the switch on and off, dim up and down, set scenes for mood lighting and access the switch functions, and it is available separately. Great Energy Saving Device from CP Electronics, part of the Green-I range!
Each green-i switch is supplied with a white fascia. Brushed bronze and brushed stainless steel effect fascias are available separately. Four different lighting scenes can be programmed using the remote control. One touch dimming or brightening and scene recall are all possible.
CP Electronics Green-I GI1DPC PIR Dimmer – Technical features
- Digital dimmer: Top button – Short press turns lights on, long press lights dim up. Bottom button – Short press turns lights off, long press lights dim down;
- Movement sensing: Auto on/Auto off facility – After sensing no movement, the lights automatically switch off. Optional automatic switch on when movement sensed;
- Remote control: Can be operated via a remote control handset to turn on and off, dim up and down, set scenes and access the switch functions. Available separately;
- Interchangeable fascias: Supplied with a set of white, brushed bronze and brushed stainless steel effect fascias. Available separately;
- Security mode: Can be programmed to automatically turn on lights for a set number of hours then switch off;
- Night light mode: Lights will remain on at a very low level to help children settle at night;
- Stylish green LED ring: Helps to locate the switch in the dark and the brightness of the soft green glow can be set to suit your room;
- Four programmable scenes: Ideal for setting mood lighting and easy to set using the remote control handset;
- Adjustable dimmer fade speed: The speed of the on/off dimming feature can be set using the remote control;
- 2 way circuit with slave terminal: Can be used with an extra light switch (not second dimmer) for two way switching;
- Lux level sensing: Adjustable lux sensors will keep the lighting switched off if there is sufficient natural light;
- Load Rating at 230VAC:
# Low Voltage Halogen – min. 60W, max. 300W;
# Incandescent – min. 60W, max. 300W(the transformer needs to be suitable for lead edge dimming);
- Time Delay: 1minute to 30minutes;
- More technical details about the CP Electronics GI1DPC PIR dimmer(pdf);
- Buy online the Green-I GI1DPC PIR Dimmer – energy saving device!