The Hager domestic Consumer Units are designed with standards in mind. All the Hager consumer units were developed with a strong aesthetic design in anticipation of the Part M of the building regulations in addition to integrating other unique features as a result of the feedback received by Hager from the homeowners, the electrical contractors, and the house builders. With pre-configured and configurable variants available, choice comes as standard. A full metal DIN rail allows devices to be fixed securely and a snap-able busbar allows contractors to choose the configuration. The Hager MCBs feature a DIN clip allowing devices to be removed without the need to remove the busbar from other devices. The Hager Domestic Consumer units can be Flush Consumer units(read on our site or Hager’s specs) or Surface mounted consumer units(read below or Hager’s specs). More below: your advantages, technical data, and some of the features of the Surface Mounted Hager Consumer Units.
The Hager Surface Mounted CU are designed by Hager so that they would compliment and integrate – All these consumer units have been designed to fit in today’s home environment. Whether they are used to house electrical distribution or smart control devices, the consumer unit’s colour and form have been designed to complement and integrate into their surroundings. Actually, through in-depth research with the electrical contractors, Hager has incorporated a number of innovative features that enable time saving and easy installation into these surface mounted consumer units. Multiple fixing points, no restrictions under the DIN rail and cable entries positioned for easy access to devices, all add up to a spacious unit which is quick and easy to install.
- Easy and fast unit to fit;
- Largest amount of cabling space and in all the right places;
- Easy to remove cable entries safely;
- Top wall removes and reseals to IP4X;
- Fewer tools required to fit;
- Integrated spirit level allows for simple levelling.
- Multiple cable entries / knockouts on the top, bottom and rear;
- Total ways from 1 to 20;
- Switch disconnector rating 100 Amp;
- RCCB rating 63A 30mA or 80A 30mA;
- 17th Edition variants available.
1. Top wall – Removes easily to provide cable access and re-seals to IP4X using the two foam strips provided.
2. Terminal bars – Top mounted to allow for easy cable dressing, fully rated to 100 Amp.
3. DIN rail – Providing you with easy configuration and fitting of control devices.
4. Integrated spirit level – Missing tools no more!
5. Snap-able bus bar – One less tool required and quick and simple configuration.
6. Plenty of space – Best in class cabling space, top side and back.
7. Cutouts – The rear cutouts are optimised for their size and position allowing you to keep the final installation neat and tidy.
Accessories – A full range of accessories available including this quick fit meter tail kit
Read more about the Consumer Units, wiring devices, or about the Hager Consumer Units on our blog. To purchase online the domestic Hager Consumer units, especially the surface mounted ones, visit the Consumer Units section on our website.