2015 has been an amazing year for us at Sparks Electrical Wholesalers – we won the prestigious Best Wholesaler Website award (at the 2015 Electrical Wholesaler Awards), and we have met many more people that are not just our customers but even our friends. And now we have just a few more days and the 2015 Christmas and the New Year is upon us, and we are grateful for everything.
We are grateful for each and every customer who visited our Sparks and Lights showroom, and from all of us at Sparks we would like to wish you a,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
During this festive period we have a special schedule – special opening hours, with a reduced staff – and we will return to a normal schedule on Monday, 4 January 2016.
Sparks 2015 Christmas and New Year Opening Times
- Thursday, 24 December 2015: 8.00am – 1.00pm
- Friday, 25 December 2015: CLOSED
- Saturday, 26 December 2015: CLOSED
- Sunday, 27 December 2015: CLOSED
- Monday, 28 December 2015: CLOSED
- Tuesday, 29 December 2015: 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Wednesday, 30 December 2015: 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Thursday, 31 December 2015: 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Friday, 1 January 2016: CLOSED
- Saturday, 2 January 2016: CLOSED
- Sunday, 3 January 2016: CLOSED
- Monday, 4 January 2016: Back to normal, 8.00am – 5.00pm
Of course, our online store with switches, sockets, heaters, underfloor heating, dimming systems, LED lights, light fittings, and many other electrical items is always on at www.sparksdirect.co.uk. You can conveniently browse our website on your Android smartphone, Windows phone, or iPhone (and tablet) to see what we have (we promise not to disappoint), and you can order what you need at any time!
Only one small observation:
Our last shipping date for this year is Monday, 21 December 2015.
We will resume our normal shipping schedule for online orders from Monday, 4 January 2016.
This means that all online orders placed after 1pm on Monday, 21 December 2015, will be shipped on or after the 4th of January 2016 (you will be notified by email concerning this after you place the order).
Note: picture credit here, with some edits.