From time to time we would like to “bore you” with some of the funny spam comments people, websites, and automatic SEO promoters try to place on our blogs. On this particular blog we have more than 40 such spam comments per day, and they keep coming…
Today we have compiled a list of some of these comments for you to smile with us while reading them. We had to trim some of them since they went on and on about how good blog.sparksdirect.co.uk, how much they appreciate the value of the blog, and other similar comments.
Smile with us: Spam Comments of Extreme Appreciation
- Howdy exceptional blog! Does running a blog such as this require a great deal of work? I’ve no understanding of computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I just wanted to ask. Thank you!
- Nice blog over here! I’ll just wanna say thnx for that. If you like to visit my website cherk out: XXX thanks for visiting!
- I used to be more than happy to search out this internet-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this glorious learn!! I definitely having fun with every little little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.
- your blog is really excellent. it inspires the readers who have that great desire to lead a better and happier life. thanks for sharing this information and hope to read more from you
- It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I wish to suggest you some fascinating things or suggestions. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it!
- I will immediately seize your rss as I can not find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognise so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.
- this is very good, i will use your blogging techniques to write in a blog myself. thanks for helping
- Can you message me with some tips on how you made your website look this awesome , I would be thankful!
- your blog’s design is simple and clean and i like it. your blog posts are superb. please keep them coming. greets!!
- Seek to turn up a occupation where you can buy your supplies wholesale. Wholesale supplies are sometimes at best half as expensive as the products you bump into uncover in a proportional retailer. You may accept to roam to do this, but the savings can quickly sum up up on your business. If you cannot move, prove looking online.
- Be aware of departure taxes. Some countries be struck by departure taxes. You longing not be permitted to advisers aboard your plane until you father paid them. Usually a discontinuation or credit pasteboard is not permitted as payment on these taxes. Achieve sure you have sufficient notes jell aside to envelop them.
I never thought that when my mom told me as a child not to talk to strangers this would apply even online, but here it is: when a stranger overly appreciates your value and your quality online, loose the guy! Don’t even bother visiting his website to see what is he on about – just forget about it!
The same it is advised when someone criticizes you out of the blue – don’t pay attention to him! It is beyond our understanding why such people, websites, blogs, etc would still try such a strategy, but it looks like they “keep trying”! Read more about the spam comments on our blogs here, here, and here.
How about your blog? Do you read these spam comments – some of which are SO FUNNY – and smile at them sometimes? Care to share some comments with us?
Note: picture source via, Smile with Us.