If you don’t need a double dimmer for your bedroom / living room(which rules away the previously introduced Green-I GI2DPC, Double Dimmer with Presence Detection), the green-i GI1DC may suit your need – single wall mounted dimming device. The top button turns the lights on(with a short press) and dims up the lights(long press), while the bottom button turns the lights off(short press) or dims the lights down(long press). This intelligent dimmer is something we all need for a single circuit of lights in our room – why use a regular on/off switch when you can replace it with this energy saving dimmer with such a cool design and a stylish green LED ring? If you want to customize the “lighting scenes” in your room, why not try the four programmable scenes that come with this single GI1DC green-i dimmer switch? Save both energy and money, plus customise it as you desire…. – with this new device from CP Electronics!
Single green-i GI1DC Dimmer Switch – Features
- The green-i GI1DC is a single channel dimmer switch from CP Electronics, part of the energy saving Green-I range – remote control compatible(the remote control is available separately).
- The remote control handset can be used to turn the switch on and off, dim up and down, set scenes for mood lighting and access the switch functions. Available separately.
- Each green-i switch is supplied with a white fascia. Brushed bronze and brushed stainless steel effect fascias are available separately.
- Four different lighting scenes can be programmed using the remote control. One touch dimming or brightening and scene recall are all possible
- Security mode: Can be programmed to automatically turn on lights for a set number of hours then switch off.
Main Functions of the GI1DC Single Dimmer Switch
- The Green-I GI1DC is a single channel dimmer switch, 1G 60-300W dimmer no neutral, remote control compatible.
- Digital dimmer: Top button – Short press turns lights on, long press lights dim up. Bottom button – Short press turns lights off, long press lights dim down;
- Remote control: Can be operated via a remote control handset to turn on and off, dim up and down, set scenes and access the switch functions. Available separately;
- Interchangeable fascias: Supplied with a set of white, brushed bronze and brushed stainless steel effect fascias. Available separately;
- Security mode: Can be programmed to automatically turn on lights for a set number of hours then switch off;
- Night light mode: Lights will remain on at a very low level to help children settle at night;
- Stylish green LED ring: Helps to locate the switch in the dark and the brightness of the soft green glow can be set to suit your room;
- Four programmable scenes: Ideal for setting mood lighting and easy to set using the remote control handset;
- Adjustable dimmer fade speed: The speed of the on/off dimming feature can be set using the remote control;
- 2 way circuit with slave terminal: Can be used with an extra light switch (not second dimmer) for two way switching;
- Load Rating at 230VAC:
# Low Voltage Halogen – min. 60W, max. 300W;
# Incandescent – min. 60W, max. 300W(the transformer needs to be suitable for lead edge dimming);
- Time Delay: 1minute to 30minutes;
- Buy online the green-i GI1DC single dimmer switch(with remote control capability) via SparksDirect.