This article is complementary to the review of the 125A panel boards in Invicta 3 range from Hager. The original “idea” and pictures can also be found via the 250A Features of Invicta 3 from Hager.
To find out more about the Invicta 3 range from Hager you can also take a look at the new design and features of the Invicta 3 range, 4 reasons for specifying the Invicta 3 Type N boards, how the Invicta 3 Distribution Boards meet the needs of the 17th edition, and More features and benefits of Invicta Distribution Boards. Remember:
The Hager Invicta range of Type N Distribution Boards offers an Invicta 125A panel board option (400A incoming and 125A outgoing), and an Invicta 250A panel board (800A incoming and 250A outgoing) option.
1. The Invicta 3 250A Panel Boards from Hager, the Door Options – Overall reversible door (plain or glazed) with optional key locking facility.
2. The Hager Invicta 250A Distribution Boards Gland Plates – Removable gland plates top and bottom.
3. The Invicta 3 250A Panel Boards from Hager, the Busbar System – Totally enclosed busbar system rated at 800A.
4. The Hager Invicta 250A Distribution Boards Disconnect Facility – Wrap-around neutral bar with disconnect facility as standard.
5. The Invicta 3 250A Panel Boards from Hager, the MCCBs – SP and TP MCCBs.
6. The Hager Invicta 250A Distribution Boards Shroud – Incoming shroud.
Some of the 250A Distribution Boards from Hager, in the Invicta 3 series, found on our website, are: