The Rako RLED36-3DCI Module is a Rako wireless three channel (RGB) 36w constant current dimming LED driver. Up to 12 LED lamps can be connected in series to a maximum of 12w on each channel. The maximum current settings are selectable from 350mA, 500mA, 600mA and 700mA. This unit requires up to 48v 36w DC power supply (the Rako RAPSU48-36).
The Rako RLED series of modules provides 3 constant current dimmable outputs suitable for use with 350mA, 600mA and 700mA LED modules. Input supply is direct from 12v to 48v DC supply, depending on application. The brightness of each channel can be independently controlled by Rako scene-sender panels transmitting Rakom encoded radio signals.
The Rako Wireless Lighting RLED36-3DCI Three Channel 36w LED Driver module
- Rako RLED module: constant current dimming LED driver;
- Can take up to 12 LED lamps connected in series(max. 12W total);
- Input Supply: 48v 36w DC power supply Rako RAPSU48-36 or similar;
- Weight: 125g; Dimensions: 160x50x36mm;
- Housing: UL V0 material;
- Part of the Rako Wireless LED Dimming modules;
- Climate Range: Temperature +2C to +40C, Humidity +5% to 95% non condensing;
- Load Types: 350ma constant current LEDs; 500ma constant current LEDs; 600ma constant current LEDs; 700ma constant current LEDs;
- Read more about the Rako Wireless LED Dimmers(Controlling the LED lighting with Rako Dimmers and Modules);
- Maximum Load: 36w (12w per channel);
- Standards: EMC – EN 5001-1 :1992, EN 50082-1 :1997;
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz;
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile);
- Rako Wireless LED Dimmer – more about dimming LED lights with Rako Controls;
- Wiring diagrams and installation instructions for Rako RLED36-3DCI(pdf file);
- Buy online the Rako Wireless Lighting RLED36-3DCI Three Channel 36w LED Driver module.