This particular Rako Wireless Module is the RDS800C Rako Lighting In-Line Switch for Non-Dimmable Loads max. 800w. The unit is connected in-line before the first light fitting, to enable switching of up to 800w of non dimmable loads. Ideal for extractor fans, LEDs, non dimmable fluorescents, garden water features and other switched only loads. Controlled from any Rako RAKOM RF device, for example the RCP07W push button RF wall plate.
Designed to fit in a ceiling void or cupboard, the Rako Wireless RDS800C switching module can control up to 800 watts of mains non dimmable lighting loads. The unit can also be used for exterior lighting control applications, with the use of a weatherproof IP rated enclosure. The robust microprocessor design combines reliable switching with dynamic safety features such as auto-resetting over current and voltage surge protection. Programmed using either an Rako RCP07 RF wallplate or the RASOFT PC software suite, the unit stores the house, room and channel address plus four preset scene levels in non volatile memory. Of course, the Rako RDS800C switch module can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCP wallplates, RAH handhelds, MB1 timeclocks and forms the foundation of any Rako scene-set system.
The Rako RDS800C in-line Switch – Technical Data
- 800W Ceiling mount switch module external aerial;
- Fluorescent and Switching Control Modules;
- The RDS800C in-line RF switch module is for non dimmable loads;
- A compact 800w RF switch module;
- Minimum load: none; maximum load: 800w;
- Dimensions: 160 x 50 x 36mm; Weight: 230g;
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz;
- Housing: UL V0 material;
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C;
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non condensing;
- Connections: 4 way screw terminals for mains power;
- Protection: Auto resetting over current protection, Auto thermal shutdown, Voltage surge protection;
- Load types: All non dimmable lighting loads, Extractor fans, Water pumps (garden water features);
- Terminal sizes: 1.5mm2 – Stranded, 2.5mm2 – Solid;
- Standards: EMC – EN 5001-1 :1992, Immunity – EN 50082-1 :1997;
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz;
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile);
- More technical details, specs, and installation instructions for the Rako RDS800C in-line switching module(pdf file);
- More Rako RDS800C switch wiring diagrams;
- Buy online the Rako RDS800C in-line switch module for non-dimmable loads.