After introducing the Rako RLED18-1ACI Single Channel 18w LED Driver(for Constant Current LED Lamps) and the Rako RDL1200-C 1200W Leading Edge Dimmer(Ceiling Mounted Dimmer, external arial), here is the Rako RDL250-L Leading edge 250W in-line dimmer internal aerial(Rako Inline Dimmer for table and free standing lamps). The Rako RDL250-L in-line RF dimmer is ideal for free standing lamps and other movable light fittings.
What is the Rako RDL250-L dimmer and what does it do?
The Rako RDL250-L dimmer is a compact 250w RF dimmer designed to control table and free standing lamps, without the need for separate 5 amp lighting circuits. The dimmer is connected in-line between the mains plug and the light fitting in order to enable the dimming of up to 250w of leading edge dimmable loads. This inline dimmer can be controlled from any Rako RAKOM RF device, for example the RCP07W push button RF wall plate. Designed to fit in-line with the mains flex of a free standing lamp, the Rako RDL250-L inductive dimmer can control up to 250 watts of mains dimmable lighting loads. Unlike the Rako RDL250C, the L version has a discrete internal aerial and black translucent casing.
As a plus, the robust microprocessor design combines smooth reliable dimming with dynamic safety features such as auto-resetting over current, temperature shutdown and voltage surge protection. Programmed using either an RCP07 RF wallplate or the RASOFT PC software suite, the unit stores the house, room and channel address plus four preset scene levels in non volatile memory. The Rako Wireless RDL250L dimmer can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCP wallplates, RAH hand helds, MB1 timeclocks and is the ideal accessory to any Rako scene-set system.
The Rako Wireless RDL250-L in-line RF dimmer –
- Rako Wireless RDL250L Lighting Control – 250 Watt In Line Light Dimmer with Internal Aerial. Designed for use with table lamp and other free standing light fittings;
- 4 user programmable light scene levels;
- Use as part of a Mood Lighting scene setting configuration;
- Smooth cross fading between scenes plus soft start;
- Multi-way dimming and switching from many locations;
- Dimensions: 160x50x36mm; Weight: 125g;
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz;
- About the Rako Wireless Lighting Controls – Scene lighting with the Rako Dimmers;
- More on the Rako Wireless LED Dimmers – Controlling the LED lighting with Rako;
- Housing: UL V0 material;
- Climate range: Temperature +2C to +40C, Humidity +5% to 95% non condensing;
- Connections: 3 way screw terminals for mains power;
- Protection: Auto resetting over current protection, Auto thermal shutdown, Voltage surge protection;
- Load types: Incandescent mains voltage lamps; Tungsten halogen GU10 lamps; Leading edge dimmable LV transformers; Leading edge dimmable cold cathode;
- Minimum load: 20w; maximum load: 250w;
- Terminal sizes: 1.5mm2 – Stranded, 2.5mm2 – Solid;
- Standards: EMC – EN 5001-1 :1992; Immunity – EN 50082-1 :1997;
- Communication: Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz;
- Soft start and dim up to 90% value extends lamp life – incandescent lamps by 2-3 times, LV halogen lamps by up to 10 times;
- Save electricity when dimming – dimming at example 50% uses about ~52% electricity;
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile);
- Wiring diagrams, user manual, installation details for the Rako RDL250L Dimmer(pdf file);
- Buy online the Rako RDL250-L in-line dimmer for table and free standing lamps.