This new connection box from Eurika are designed by the professionals for the other professionals. The speed of use is the driving force behind all professional electricians. With this in mind, the Eureka connection cover CONBOXE has been designed to be used as easily as possible. By eliminating the need for small fiddly screws this device can be installed in a fraction of the time when compared to similar devices currently on the market.
The Eureka electrical connection box has been developed to provide major cost savings in not only the product price but the time used to install it. The innovative and attractive design allows the user to install this product up to 50% quicker than similar products on the market. Benefiting from 2 sizes, a first for the market, the Eureka connection cover is finished with a special light reflective pigment added at the manufacturing process. This not only makes the product unmistakable, but more importantly makes it very easy to locate when working in dark areas such as lofts and attics. The people at Eureka take the current environmental concerns very seriously indeed, in fact, the Eureka connection cover is the first of a number of planned products to be manufactured entirely from recycled material. This is a UK made product and conforms to national standards.
Main features of this Next Generation Connection Cover – CONBOXE
- For use with terminal strips up to 30 amp;
- 3 part, easy assemble connection cover;
- No of connections: 3 way connection box;
- Auto cable restraint – 75% quicker to install than competitive products;
- Reflective colour for ease of location in areas of low light;
- Made in the UK from reclaimed materials;
- Conforms to all relevant local and national regulations;
- Conforms to BS EN60598-1;
- IEE Wiring Regulations 526.6 and 526.7;
- Cable restraint independently tested to 10kg;
- Manufacturer: Eureka, Electrical Connection Cover;
- Reduces the possibility of RSI.
Four main reasons to use the Eureka Connection cover:
- Easy to use – quicker to install (upto 50%).
- 2 x sizes – more cost efficient.
- Bright finish – easier to locate in areas of low light.
- Reclaimed material – environmentally friendly.
Buy online this new environment-friendly and innovative CONBOXE connection box – via SparksDirect. Have you ever wondered – why would someone write a whole article about a connection box that costs £0.80 + VAT? Let us know what you think about this new CONBOXE fitting.