More about what is the Rako Wireless Dimming System and how does it work – see our previous article. The RAKO RDL1200-C is a leading edge 1200W ceiling mount dimmer external aerial – the RDL1200C in-line RF dimmer for Tungsten, Low Voltage Halogen and other leading edge dimmable loads.
The Rako RDL1200C is a compact 1200w RF dimmer designed to be mounted in a ceiling void using an access panel or wall mounted in an electrical cupboard. The dimmer is connected in-line before the first light fitting, to enable dimming of up to 1200w/1000va of leading edge dimmable loads. Controlled from any Rako RAKOM RF device, for example the RCP07W push button RF wall plate.
The Rako RDL1200-C Leading Edge Dimmer – Features
- Designed to fit in a ceiling void using an access panel or an electrical cupboard, the RDL1200C inductive dimmer can control up to 1200 watts of mains dimmable lighting loads. The unit can also be used for exterior lighting control applications, with the use of a weatherproof IP rated enclosure.
- The robust microprocessor design combines smooth reliable dimming with dynamic safety features such as auto-resetting over current, temperature shutdown and voltage surge protection.
- Programmed using either an RCP07 RF wallplate or the RASOFT PC software suite, the unit stores the house, room and channel address plus four preset scene levels in non volatile memory.
- The RDL1200C dimmer can be controlled from any Rako transmitter such as RCP wallplates, RAH hand helds, MB1 timeclocks and forms the foundation of any Rako scene-set system.
Rako RDL1200C Leading Edge 1200W Dimmer – Technical Data
- Dimensions: 193 x 98 x 60mm;
- Input supply: 230V AC +/-10% 50Hz;
- Weight: 610g;
- Housing: UL V0 material;
- Temperature: +2C to +40C;
- Humidity: +5% to 95% non condensing;
- Connections: 3 way screw terminals for mains power;
- Protection: Auto resetting over current protection; Auto thermal shutdown; Voltage surge protection;
- Load types:
# Incandescent mains voltage lamps;
# Tungsten halogen GU10 lamps;
# Leading edge dimmable LV transformers;
# Leading edge dimmable cold cathode;
- Minimum load: 20w; Maximum load: 1200w/1000va;
- Terminal sizes: 2.5mm2 – Stranded; 4.0mm2 – Solid;
- Cable entry: 2x 20mm cable glands;
- Standards: EMC – EN 5001-1 :1992; Immunity – EN 50082-1 :1997;
- Communication Rakom coded fm radio, 433.9MHz;
- Memory: Flash memory (non volatile);
- More about the Rako Wireless Dimming Systems;
- Buy online the Rako RDL1200-C ceiling mounted Leading Edge Dimmer.