This range of LED Striplights add subtle downlighting to your home – excellent LED strips for domestic use. Ideal for mounting under kitchen units, shelves, in wardrobes, in the display cabinets, in the alcoves, and much more. When you take a look for yourself, you will see what we mean – these strip lights are ideal for general highlighting and strip lighting anywhere in the home, in exhibitions, in galleries, in shops, in retail stores, in clothing stores, etc.
These LED Striplights are very easy to extend – they simply click together, there are no tools required!
LED StripLight Kits – General features
- 3 kits giving you endless fitting combinations;
- Max combination: You can link up to a maximum of 60 LED’s (180cms);
- The connection: Connection by butt or by adjustable link lead;
- Tip: Great effect when white and blue strips are mixed together;
- The kit comes complete with instruction manual, link lead and fixing clips & screws;
- No of units: Up to 6 units can be connected;
- Lifespan: 25,000 hours;
- 12 volt strip lights, low voltage striplights;
- Clam packed for ease of display;
- The kits conform to BS EN 60950-1.
Check out the full list of such LED strip lights Kit – with their auxiliary devices(the inline photocell and the inline dimmer) – like:
- the LEDSLB2 LED Striplight 2 x 30cm blue LEDs(silver striplight with blue LEDs);
- the LEDSLW2 LED Striplight Add On 2 x 30cm white LED kit(white LEDs add-on strip lights kit);
- the LEDSLB1 LED Striplight Blue Starter Kit(silver strip light with blue LEDs).