The Manrose 6″ window fans are designed to work effectively in kitchens. The Manrose 150mm (6″) axial flow kitchen fans are quiet, efficient and can be wall, ceiling or window mounted. Incorporating the latest technology, the Manrose window axial 150 fan series has been designed for simple installation, and has a powerful extract rate of 230m3/hr 64 litres per second(for the XF/XP version), and 220m3/hr 62 litres per second (on the Manrose WF150).
- Being available either as single fan units or in a kit form, the Manrose XF/XP150 range of window extractor fans is ideally suited for use in domestic and commercial applications including kitchens, utility rooms, restaurants, hotels, offices and shops.
- The Manrose WF150 range especially is suitable for window mounting – Manrose window fan.
- All the Manrose 6″ axial window fan units are manufactured using high impact ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- The power supply is provided by a single phase induction motor with pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance-free life.
- This range of Manrose window extractor fans is designed to comply with the 2006 Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
The Manrose 6″ Window Fans, the existing models
Manrose Wall/Ceiling Fans and Packs – Base axial window fan model with fixed internal grille
- Manrose XF150/XP150 – Standard axial window fan model for remote switching;
- Manrose XF150P/XP150P – Just like XF150/XP150, but with pullcord switch;
- Manrose XF150T/XP150T – Timer axial window fan model incorporating integral adjustable electronic timer (1-20 mins);
- Manrose XF150H/XP150H – XF150/XP150 axial window fan with humidity control which is adjustable between 40 and 95%RH. Complete with integral adjustable timer (1-20 mins);
- Manrose XF150HP/XP150HP – Electronic humidity control with pullcord override switch. Requires no switched live.
Manrose Wall/Ceiling Fans and Packs – Automatic model with internal shutters
- Manrose XF150A/XP150A – Standard window extractor fan with internal shutter model for remote switching;
- Manrose XF150AP/XP150AP – Just like XF150AP/XP150AP, but supplied with pullcord switch;
- Manrose XF150AT/XP150AT – Timer window extractor fan with internal shutter model incorporating integral adjustable electronic timer (1-20 mins);
- Manrose XF150AH/XP150AH – XF150AP/XP150AP window extractor fan with internal shutter Humidity control which is adjustable between 40 and 95%RH. Complete with integral adjustable timer (1-20 mins);
- Manrose XF150AHP/XP150AHP – window XF150AP/XP150AP extractor fan with internal shutter with electronic humidity control with pullcord override switch. Requires no switched live.
Manrose Window Fans – Basic model with fixed grilles
- Manrose WF150 – Standard basic model with fixed grilles;
- Manrose WF150P – Pullcord basic model with fixed grilles;
- Manrose WF150T – Timer window extractor fan with fixed grill model complete with pullcord;
- Manrose WF150H – WF150 window extractor fan with fixed grill with humidity control complete with pullcord.
Manrose Automatic Window Fan model with internal shutters
- Manrose WF150A – Standard window fan with internal shutters model;
- Manrose WF150AP – Pullcord window fan with internal shutters model;
- Manrose WF150AT – Window fan with internal shutters model with timer and complete with pullcord;
- Manrose WF150AH – Window fan with internal shutters with humidity control complete with pullcord.
- The Manrose XF150/XF150A series of 150mm (6″) window extractor fans can be wall or ceiling mounted (not the pullcord models), and there are two models available in this range. The Manrose XF150 model has a fixed louvre internal grille, while the automatic model – the XF150A – has thermo-activated internal shutters which open 45 seconds after the fan has been switched on (except the manual pullcord operated model Manrose XF150AP).
- The Manrose XP150/WF150A – This series has been designed for through wall fixing and is supplied complete with aluminium flexible ducting and wall grille. The Manrose XP150/150A series of 150mm (6″) extractor fans can be wall mounted, and there are two models available in this range. The XP150 model has a fixed louvre internal grille, whilst the automatic model the XP150A, has thermoactivated internal shutters which open 45 seconds after the fan has been switched on (except the manual pullcord operated model Manrose XP150AP).
- The Manrose WF150/WF150A – This series has been designed for window or wall fixing through a standard 184mm (71 4″) hole.
Note: for wall fixing, please use the FK1 wall vent kit Cat No. 1300. There are three variations in this range, the base model with fixed louvres for additional trickle flow ventilation, and the manual model has external gravity backdraught shutters. The automatic model incorporates thermoactivated internal shutters (except the pullcord operated model WF150AP).
More Technical features of the Manrose 150mm window fans
- 220-240V – AC. 50Hz.
- Single phase consuming 17W on the 150 series and 20W on the 150A automatic models.
- These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth.
- All the wiring must comply with the current IEE regulations.
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted.
- The fan should not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8m from the floor.
- Maximum pressure: 50 p.a.
- Fan speed: 2400 r.p.m.
- Sound volume: 40.0 dB(A)
- Maximum operating temperature: 40ºC
To purchase the above introduced Manrose Window Fans (similar with yet slightly different than the Manrose 150mm kitchen extractor fans), please follow/visit the supplied links – or view our full Manrose offer of extractor fans – online.