Klik lighting – the Klik connector system(just like the marshalling boxes) brings in plug-in experience and versatility to lighting. Klik is a unique modular plug and socket interface that provides symultaneous mechanical and electrical connection in one click-in action. Lights can be plugged in, in seconds, in absolute safety, without circuit isolation. All the live contacts are inaccessible and the earthing connection is made before any other. The non-wander design prevents disconnection of the plug from its socket by vibration or snatch withdrawals.
The installation of the plug-in ceiling roses
- The large terminal capacities make it easier to install irrespective of the cable sizes used.
- Electrical contact plane is at 90 degrees to the mechanical load direction – this means that the contact is not under strain and the plug will not wander.
- Angled terminal identification reduces potential stress on conductors during installation.
The flexibility of the plug-in ceiling roses
- Wide choices of sockets outlet styles and fixing centres provide solutions for every application and mounting method.
- Plug and socket arrangement support a 10kg static load, but up to 5kg suspended by a flexible cord.
The safety with the plug-in ceiling roses
- Mechanical and electrical connection made in one “click-in” action provides for a simple time saving and safe installation.
- The plug-in ceiling roses are designed for on load isolation, which allows individual light fittings to be removed for maintenance without affecting other fitings on the circuit.
- Maintenance testing and cleaning tasks can be carried out at a bench level thereby minimising the time up on the ladder.
The Klik AX plug-in ceiling rose series is a four contact connector for special circuit wiring applications enabling a second supply or special connection to be made. Klik AX is perfect of emergency lighting and plays an important role in energy management systems. The fourth auxiliary contact allows alternative switching and supply options.
The installation of the Klik AX plug-in ceiling roses
- The choice of colour of the plug cover allows the simple identification of the special applications.
- The choice of colour of the cover allows the identification of the special applications.
- Klik AX gives large incorporating two or more lamps a greater degree of control as the fourth contact enables alternative switching and supply options.
The flexibility of the Klik AX plug-in ceiling roses
- The Klik AX ceiling roses series provides a 4th pin for uses such as emergency lighting with a permanent live as well as a switched live.
- The Klick AX sockets accept Klik Lighting 3 pin plugs providing easy reconfiguration of office lighting.
- The 4th contact provides extra connection required by stand-alone energy management control modules.
The safety with the Klik AX plug-in ceiling roses
- The on-load isolation allows individual emergency luminaires to be unplugged simulating a power failure during “walk tests”.