Besides the popular Airflow Extractor fans, the Vent-Axia Extractor fans, and the Manrose Extractor fans, there is another range – the Xpelair extractor fans. The Inline duct systems have grown in popularity as a method of concealed ducted ventilation over the past two decades. The Xpelair XID inline range is engineered for trouble-free operation and delivered complete with adjustable mounting bracket. These practical and reliable Xpelair fans are ideal for ducted applications in shops, schools, factories, offices, pubs, hotels, restaurants, and kitchens and are available in a variety of duct size diameters to suit any application. The Xpelair XID100 / XID200 ranges are manufactured in zinc coated corrosion resistant sheet metal with 30mm long spigot connections for ease of connection to ductwork. The Xpelair fans are suitable for use in ambient temperatures ranging from -30ºC to +50ºC. The fan is fully speed controllable using the XIC1 speed controller.
Of course, a full choice of ventilation accessories is available to complement the Xpelair range of extractor fans in order to design a complete system.
The Xpelair In-line Centrifugal Fans ranges available
- The Xpelair XID100 – An Xpelair fan, 100mm diameter Centrifugal Metal Inline Extractor Fan, 0.08m3/sec;
- The Xpelair XID150 – The Xpelair fan, 150mm diameter Centrifugal Metal Inline Extractor Fan, 0.17m3/sec;
- The Xpelair XID200 – An Xpelair fan, 200mm diameter Centrifugal Metal Inline Extractor Fan, 0.29m3/sec;
- The Xpelair XID315 – An Xpelair fan, 315mm diameter Centrifugal Metal Inline Extractor Fan, 0.46m3/sec.
For more specific information regarding each of the Xpelair models, please visit the links supplied above – you will find out more about the extract performance, the sound pressure level, the max. electrical power rating, the weight, the guarantee, and other features / options of these stylish in-line extractor fans.
More details about the Xpelair Metal In-line Centrifugal Fans
- The Xpelair XID fan Casings: the Xpelair Fan housing is manufactured in two halves from zinc coated sheet steel with formed bellmouth entry and duct attachment spigots 30mm deep. There are fixings for two universal mounting brackets (supplied) for mounting at any angle and in any plane. The motor support / guide is in zinc coated sheet metal.
- The Xpelair XID fan Motors and Impellers: the Xpelair Fan Motors are IP44 external rotor type AC capacitor start and run and have maintenance free sealed for life ball bearings. Motor insulation is rated at Class F and motors are fitted with thermal overload protection. Impellers are backward curved centrifugal, dynamically balanced in two planes to ISO 1940-1 :1986 Grade G.6 suitable for ambient temperatures from -30ºC to +50 C
- The Xpelair XID fan Terminal Box: The Xpelair fan terminal box is attached to the casing and also houses capacitor. Electrical supply 220-240V single phase 50Hz. The fan is fully speed controllable using the XIC1 speed controller.