The TimeGuard SLFM360 is a 360º flush mount ceiling PIR light controller. This energy saving solution – the Timeguard SLFM360 – is also introduced via our other blog, so we will point out here only the main features. Having a 3m radius detection range at a 2.5m mounting height, the SLFM360 PIR presence detector keeps the lights on from 5 seconds to 18 minutes(adjustable interval). This PIR has a manual ON/OFF override and offers you a total PIR switching – up to 2KW incandescent or halogen lights, 500W fluorescent / low energy(not suitable for discharge lighting). If you need a 360º ceiling flush mount PIR presence detector for indoors or outdoors, then the Timeguard SLFM360 is the PIR switch you’re looking for.
Timeguard SLFM360 Main Features
- Flush mounted PIR ceiling presence detector;
- Detection: 360º ceiling flush mount PIR presence detector;
- Area covered: 6m diameter (3m radius) detection range at 2.5m mounting height;
- No creep zone: this PIR has a maximum coverage;
- Light ON time: adjustable time, from 5 seconds to 18 minutes;
- The TimeGuard SLFM360 has a manual ON/OFF override;
- IP44 weatherproof rating: this PIR switch is also suitable for outdoor use;
- Adjustable light level control: energy saving solution;
- Total PIR switching: 2000W (e.g. 20x 100W GLS) incandescent or halogen, 500W fluorescent/low energy; 75W fan;
Note: this PIR is not suitable for discharge lighting;
- Save more than money with the TimeGuard SLFM360;
- Manufacturer: Timeguard, model no: SLFM360;
- Operating Voltage: 230V AC;
- 1 Channel functioning: 1st Channel Filament/Halogen Loading: 2000/2000W; 1st Channel Fluorescent/Low Energy Loading: 500W;
- Light On Time After last detection (Adjustable): 5 Seconds (Min), 18 Minutes (Max);
- Permanent ON Facility: Electronic;
- Conforms to Directives: 73/23/EEC, 89/336/EEC;
- Overall Dimensions: Height 71mm, Width 84mm, Depth 84mm;
- Price: now available at SparksDirect at a cheaper price!
- Buy online this Energy Saving solution – 360º Ceiling Mounted PIR occupancy detector.
Read more about this energy saving solution – via the TimeGuard SLFM360 presentation article(with tips on selecting the location for the PIR presence detector), or consult the Occupancy Detectors & Switches section on our website for more details / models.