You may have noticed the Illuma Project 95 range of PAR16 MR16 downlights that we introduced a while ago – here we are now with yet another range of great downlights from Illuma, the Illuma Project PAR30 range. Coming in a white finish, these fixed downlights use a PAR30 Mains voltage lamp with a E27 lamp cap, 100W max. As for the type of lamp, you can have
- the Illuma Project PAR30 D330WH: open downlight in a white finish, 135mm diameter and 115mm cutout;
- the Illuma Project PAR30 D637WH: White finished downlight with a black baffle, 160mm diameter and 137mm cutout;
- the Illuma Project PAR30 D638WH: silver cone downlight in white finish, 160mm diameter and 137mm cutout.
All these models can also be ordered in the LED version – where the downlight uses LED lamps and not PAR30 E27 lamps. The Project PAR range of interior downlights is a versatile yet simple range of lighting instruments for general downlighting purposes, which now includes a powerful LED version. They are ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications.
Illuma Project PAR30 Downlights Features
- Mains Voltage ceiling downlights;
- Lamp used: PAR30 E27 lamp, max. 100W;
- The lamps used are the non-dichroic version only;
- Materials: Mild steel, pressed bezel rim;
- High-temperature ceramic lampholder;
- F-marked: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces;
- Guaranteed for five years;
- Tension springs provide quick & easy installation;
- Dimmable: Easily dimmable lamps;
- Wiring connector box in accordance with BS EN 60598 enables compliance with IEE Wiring Regulations;
- Fixing springs provide quick and positive fixing and allow easy removal for maintenance and decoration;
- Comprehensive instructions;
- Illuma Project PAR30 Models:
– The Illuma D330WH(open downlight),
– The Illuma D637WH(black baffle downlight),
– The Illuma D638WH(silver cone downlight).
- Buy online the Illuma Project PAR30 downlights.