The MRT16PB Push Button Time Lag Switch is part of the CP Electronics Timers: time lag switches, multi range timers, and DIN rail switches. The MRT16 series of time delay switches are designed to provide timed control of lighting, heating or ventilation loads. Using push button, touch (light press required), pull cord or remote activation, the user can switch on a load for a preset time period and have the load turn off automatically after the time period has elapsed. This particular model is a push button activated time lag switch with optional external trigger. Multiple timing ranges come as standard to allow the time out period to be set accurately. Time setting is achieved using switches and a thumbwheel at the rear of the unit.
Several modes of operation are selectable using the MRT16-PB time lag switch:
- On/off: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will immediately turn off the load and stop the timing.
- Resetting: triggering the timer will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will re-start the timing period from scratch. When using an external trigger In this mode, the timer will not start until the trigger is removed making it ideal for pump or fan overrun applications.
- Non-resetting: triggering the time will turn on the load and start the timing. Triggering the timer again during timing will have no affect.
Optional neon indicators provide permanent illumination or illumination during the timing period.
The CP Electronics MRT16PB Push Button Time Lag Switch – features
- Suitable for lighting, heating and ventilation;
- Push button activated multi-range timer;
- Loads taken:
– 16 Amp resistive load;
– 10 Amp incandescent lighting;
– 6 Amp fluorescent lighting;
– 3 Amp compact fluorescent lighting;
– 3 Amp low energy lighting;
– 3 Amp low voltage lighting (switch primary of transformer);
– Fluorescent lighting (max 6 fittings recommended);
– For fluorescent lighting total power factor correction capacitance must not exceed 40microF;
– 3 Amp fans and ventilation equipment;
– Switch SON lighting loads via a contactor;
- Supply Voltage: 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz;
- Timing Period: Adjustable 1 second to 2 hours in ranges;
- Fixing Method: Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box;
- Terminal Capacity: 4.0mm2;
- Material: Flame retardant ABS;
- Class 2 electrical rated;
- Temperature: -10 degrees C to 35 degrees C;
- Conformity: EMC-89/336/EEC, LVD-73/23/EEC;
- Buy online the MRT16-PB Push Button energy saving Time Lag Switch.
Read more about the MRT16-REM (energy saving switch with remote activation, external trigger only) from the CP Electronics MRT16 range. You may also be interested in the new green-i range of wall-mounted time lag switches and dimmers from CP Electronics: