Though a well-known and popular range of electrical items in our store in Archway, North London, we recently updated on our website also the IMO industrial automation solutions, the motion control and electronic components. From a single product to complete application solutions, the IMO automation and control range fully addresses the sense, control and switch demands of today’s factory automation and control environment. Read more below about the IMO pushbuttons and indicators, the IMO contactors and overloads, the IMO enclosed or open starters, and the IMO isolators.
IMO’s range of 22.5mm control pushbuttons and indicators are available with Plastic, Metal or Chrome bezels and are supplied in modular form to allow total flexibility. Read more below about the Push Buttons B3 range.
IMO Push Buttons – Pushbuttons B3 range
The IMO Pushbuttons B3 is a range of push-buttons all with the standard 22.5mm cut out. The range includes momentary and maintained units to emergency stops, key and rotary knobs.
- IP65 protection;
- Opaque or illuminated;
- Metal or Black bezels;
- Snap-on contact blocks;
- Colour coded contacts;
- Pushbutton stations;
- International approvals including UL and CSA;
- Examples of pushbuttons to order on our website:
– Black Pushbutton (BS3DBLACK, PB01);
– Green Pushbutton (BS3DGREEN, PB02);
– Red Pushbutton (BS3DRED, PB03);
- Up to 700A AC3;
- Up to 1000A AC1;
- DIN rail mounting to 115A, 55kW;
- Add on auxiliary contacts top or side mounted;
- International approvals;
- Designed to EN60947-1;
- Compact design for panel space saving, only 45mm wide up to 40A AC3;
- 3-pole contactors;
- Standard coil voltages: 24V 50/60Hz, 110V 50/60Hz, 220-240V 50Hz, 380-415V 50Hz, 24V DC;
- 6mm2 cable terminal and 25mm2 cable terminal;
- Contactors and overloads – order online:
– AC1 25A Contactor 240V AC Coil;
– AC1 30A Contactor 240V AC Coil;
– AC1 45A Contactor 240V AC Coil;
– AC1 80A Contactor 240V AC Coil;
– AC1 110A Contactor 240V AC Coil;
– Contactor Overload 0.6A to 0.9A;
– Contactor Overload 0.8A to 1.2A;
– Contactor Overload 1.2A to 1.8A;
– Contactor Overload 1.8A to 2.7A.
IMO has a full range of Open, Plastic and Metal enclosed Starters covering DOL, Star Delta, Rever. Read more below about the Star Delta Starters and the DOL Starters P1M.
- Open type star delta starters assembled and pre-wired to accept a separate overload.
- Available in 7.5 to 110 kW with Din rail mounting up to 50kW.
- Mechanical and electrical interlock between Star and Delta contactors.
- Enclosed Starters
- IMO’s Istart range of enclosed starters comes pre wired to accept an overload fully enclosed in a Metal IP55 enclosure.
IMO DOL Starters P1M
- Up to 7.5kW;
- IP65 enclosure;
- Start-Stop pushbuttons;
- Hand-Off-Auto selector;
- Wired to accept overload;
- Anti-condensation heater;
- Our IMO P1M DOL Starters online:
– 4kW DOL Starter 240V AC coil, enclosed starter;
– 4kW DOL Starter 415V AC coil, enclosed starter;
– 7.5kW DOL Starter 415V AC coil, enclosed starter.
The IMO 69 series isolators are available for 20 to 80 Amps in 3 and 4 pole versions Units can either be enclosed, din rail, base or panel mounted. A complete range of accessories is available. Read more below about the main features of this range of isolators from IMO:
- 3 and 4 pole;
- On load 20A – 80A;
- Red/yellow or black handles;
- 3 padlock positions;
- IP rating: IP65;
- Enclosed, DIN rail, base or panel mount versions;;
- Lightweight ext shafts 100-400mm;
- Side mounted auxiliary contacts;
- UL/cUL approved;
- Versions include enclosed, din rail, base or panel mounted;
- Full range of accessories available including 100 to 400mm shafts, red/yellow or black handles in 48mm or 64mm;
- Buy online IMO Isolators:
– IMO 20A 3 Pole Enclosed Isolator, mixed load;
– IMO 25A 3 Pole Enclosed Isolator, mixed load;
– IMO 25A 4 Pole Enclosed Isolator, mixed load;
– IMO 32A 4 Pole Enclosed Isolator, mixed load;
– IMO 40A 4 Pole Enclosed Isolator, mixed load;
Visit the IMO Relays, Contactors, and Isolators category via Electrical Items – to purchase IMO made IP65 pushbuttons, contact blocks, indicators, pushbutton enclosures, IP66 enclosures and DIN rails, cable terminals, IP65 terminal boxes, 3 pole contactors and accessories, relays, 4 pole contactors, modular contactors, sockets, contactor/relay enclosures, enclosure starters, overloads, changeover switches, IP65 enclosed isolators, etc.