Illuma manufactures a solid range of IP rated downlights that can be mounted on ceilings in the showers or other wet environments. The Illuma Proseal is one of these ranges, an IP65 miniature, diecast aluminium downlights, ideal for wet and humid environments, such as hotel showers and bathrooms, kitchens and exterior soffits.
Usage: This ceiling light is ideal for damp and humid environments, such as kitchens, bathrooms, showers and exterior soffits. The front glass pulls down easily for a quick lamp change. This range of downlights are either with a clear or with a frosted glass. Read more below about some of the features of this downlight, the lamp features, some technical data, and the materials used for the Illuma Proseal IP rated downlight – see available models.
Illuma Proseal IP65 Recessed Spotlights – Features
- Leaf-spring fixing for & easy installation.
- IP rating: IP65 rated; Front Glass is sealed to IP65 (jet-proof).
- Rating is valid from underneath only.
- Materials: Bezel in Diecast aluminium, Housing in Steel.
- Finish: WH(White), CH(Chrome), BN (Brushed Nickel).
- Lamp Type: PAR16, MR16.
- Lamp Holder
– PAR16: GU10.
– MR16: GX5.3 / GU5.3.
- Wiring connector box in accordance with BS EN 60598 enables compliance with IEE Wiring Regulations.
Illuma Proseal range – Lamp features
- High-intensity light output.
- Bright, white light.
- Precise beam control.
- Lamp life: 3.000 h.
- Wattage: 20W, 35W, or 50W.
- Lamp cap: MR16 or PAR16.
- Wide selection of wattages and beam angles.
- Energy saving and longer lamp life compared with standard incandescent lamps.
Illuma Proseal miniature downlights – Technical Data
- Cut out diameter: 72mm.
- IP Rating: IP65.
- Weight: 0.30kg.
- Input Voltage: 12V(the MR16, transformer required) or Mains voltage(the PAR16).
- Dimming: Suitable for Dimming if used with a Dimmable transformer and inductive dimmer, dimmable spotlights.
- Buy online this dimmable ceiling spotlight via Sparksdirect.
Materials used in the Illuma Proseal range of downlights
- The Housing: Steel.
- The Body and the Rim: Zinc Alloy Diecast.
- The Upstand: Zinc-Plated Steel.
- The Glass: Toughened Float Glass.
- The Connector Box: Polycarbonate.
- The Lampholder: Ceramic.
- The Wiring: PTFE coated.
- The Fixing Springs: Zinc-Plated, Tempered-Spring Steel.
- PAR16 Mains – in white, chrome, or brushed nickel; 50W, in frosted glass or clear glass.
- MR16 12V – in white, chrome, or brushed nickel; 50W, in frosted glass or clear glass.