Part of the Illuma Track Lights, the 1-circuit track lighting systems, the Illuma Electrostar range is a series of compact, lightweight spotlights for mains track or surface mounting. They are ideal for both highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and leisure environments. Attachments are available for a variety of lighting effects(on special order).
Usage: Ideal for highlighting and general lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications. Particularly suitable where the benefits of 12V lighting are required with the flexibility of a mains-voltage installation. The Illuma Electrostar is a stylish new 12V integral electronic transformer spotlight for 20W, 35W and 50W 50mm dichroic reflector lamps. Neat and compact in size, the Electrostar’s attractive, subtle styling will discreetly complement any interior. Read more about the Illuma Electrostar’s features, the lamp data & the materials used for this series of spotlights.
Illuma Electrostar – Lightweight Track Lights – Features
- The soft-start electronic transformer maintains MR16 12V lamp life.
- There is also short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- This range of spotlights – track lights – can be used with most types of dimmer, including leading & trailing edge.
- The Illuma Electrostar is a comprehensive range: Standard track version for Illuma 1-circuit track; surface mounting version. Other track versions can be made to order: for Concord, Global and Thorn 1-circuit track (order TH340X/G1); for Global 3-circuit track (order TH340X/G3).
- Integral electronic transformer with soft-start maintains lamp life.
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- F-marked: suitable for direct mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Guaranteed for five years.
- Easy installation and removal from track.
- The adaptor locks the spotlight positively to the track and on standard version incorporates a switch for individual switching.
- Surface spotlights are pre-wired to a 10A terminal block.
- Finishes available: TH340XWH (White), TH340XSG (Silver Grey), TH340XBL (Black);
Lamp data, Technical features, and Materials Used – Illuma Electrostar Spotlights
- Lamp description:
– High-intensity light output.
– Bright, white light.
– Precise beam control.
– Wide selection of wattages and beam angles.
– Energy saving and longer lamp life compared with standard incandescent lamps.
– Lamp type: MR16, Low voltage lamp.
– Lamp Holder GX5.3 / GU5.3.
– Lamp life: 3.000h.
– Wattage: 20W, 35W, or 50W lamps.
- Technical Data
– Cut out diameter: 0mm.
– IP Rating: IP20 rated.
– Weight: 0.16kg.
– Input Voltage: 240V.
– Dimming: Suitable for dimming with standard dimmers, dimmable spotlight.
- Materials used
– Body: Moulded, Glass-filled Polycarbonate.
– Lampholder: Porcelain.
– Transformer: Electronic.
– Finish: Powder Coated.
On our website, you will find the TH340 series of Illuma ElectroStar, in all the finishes available: White Electrostar, Silver Gray Electrostar, and Black Electrostar – via Surface Spots, Track Systems, Illuma Track Lights. Similar Illuma Lights introduced on our blog, via the Articles about Lights, are:
- Illuma Rocket, compact spotlights for mains operated PAR halogen reflector lamps;
- Illuma Proseal IP65 diecast aluminium downlights, ideal for wet & humid environments;
- Interior downlight, shallow-depth classic, the Project 95 range from Illuma;
- Lighting solutions from Illuma: the Lumaseal range, IP65 semi-flush round lights;