It is very useful to know how to order at sparksdirect.co.uk 🙂 We would like to apologise for any troubles encountered in the ordering/logging in/registering/payment process; below we have put together “a short guide to ordering on our site”(more guidelines: orders at sparksdirect, delivery rates, orders returns and refunds, personal data protection, etc).
How to order at SparksDirect.co.uk?
- Browse through the offer on the website – choose one of the main categories(Lights, Dimmers, Switches and Sockets, Electrical Items, Heating and Ventilation, Fire and Security), and then refine your search by visiting one of the existing sub-categories.
– if you already have a model number/part number, do a search on the site, and then visit the desired product.
NOTE: It is recommended that you would “click and visit” the whole way through, e.g., don’t add the product to the cart once you see it in a list/you search for it and find it in a list.
- Once you found the item you are looking for:
– add it to cart – if it does not have “options” – finishes, models to be selected;
– select a finish / select an option – many of the items on the site are available in different finishes(polished chrome, satin chrome, matt white, invisible plate, brushed chrome, etc) or with different options(1 or more lamps, different lengths, widths, etc; with one or more switches/sockets, etc).
- Once you add an item to cart, on the right hand side of the page in the menu: “Your Shopping Cart” the item selected is added. To add more than 1 of that item to cart, edit your cart.
- Continue shopping; your cart will “follow you”; as you add items to cart, they will be listed there.
- Once you finished your shopping at sparksdirect, either Log In with your existing customer details, or create a new account(if you forgot your password, you can receive it by email by choosing this option).
Login and payment
- If you are a registered customer, please enter your login details(or choose the Forgot Password option to be reminded of the password you set for your account).
- Otherwise, register by entering your contact details; remember:
– We deliver only to billing addresses – so please make sure that you want us to send your order there – there has to be someone to receive the order at the billing address;
– The Post Code: just enter the post code of your billing address, and press Look Up – you will be presented with a dropdown list with the addresses registered at that post code(choose one of them);
– Enter the email address that you usually check(we will send the confirmation email to this email address, including the information concerning the delivery dates/possible delays of delivery here).
- Once you get to the payment module, enter the billing address again, and the card details, as requested.
Though we say it over the phone, we would like to write here on the blog also some of the advices, just in case “it does not work!”:
- If you can’t add to cart a certain item: please make sure you have selected the right option – visit the item “all the way through”, and then add to cart the finish/option that meets the need you have;
- If the post-code option does not work(pressing Look Up does not return any addresses): return to the first page of the website, and then try again. Magically enough, it actually works! Why? My theory is “all computers/IT stuff works perfectly, according to the book, until the moment they simply don’t work”. We are continually working to improve the quality of the site and the services offered, so please notify us if you encounter any problem.
- Switches and Sockets – Most of the ranges at this section have multiple options, so please make sure you carefully choose the right option; if the option you are looking for does not exist in the list, notify us.
Thank you again for visiting us and ordering at sparksdirect.co.uk. For any more other enquiries, do not hesitate to contact us. Find out more about ordering at sparksdirect, the delivery rates, the order returns / refunds, the personal data protection, etc at the Conditions and Terms section.