The Hager JAB310 is a Hager 100Amp TP&N Switch Disconnnector – an Enclosed Hager JAB310 Isolator / Disconnector. This Hager range of switch disconnectors has been designed to complement the FCS, TPN and panel board ranges by providing individual protection and control of individual circuits up to 800A. The enclosures have been designed to provide adequate cabling space without the need for additional cable spreader boxes.
The operation of the Hager JAB310 TP&N Switch Disconnector is through a door mounted rotary handle which is mechanically interlocked to prevent access to live conductors when the switch is in the on position. The handle is also padlockable in the off position.
The Hager JAB310 Isolator / Enclosed Disconnector – Main Features
- Utilisation category – to be used with: AC-21, AC-22;
- This fitting complies with: BS EN 60-439 part 1 (enclosure), BS EN 60-947 part 3 (device);
- IP Rating: IP31 rated enclosure;
- More about the Hager Consumer Units – become fan on Facebook;
- Provides individual protection and control of individual circuits up to 100A;
- Designed to complement the FCS, TPN and panelboard ranges;
- Hager Switch Disconnectors – the main features and benefits;
- Dimensions – Height: 250mm, Width: 200mm, Depth: 150mm;
- Now available at SparksDirect – Hager Industrial Consumer Units;
- Add 70mm to the depth to allow for the handle;
- Cable capacity: 100A = 50mm2;
- Hager Switch Disconnectors 20 – 800A TP&N & TP&SN(full list);
- Part of the Industrial and Commercial Hager Consumer Units;
- Hager Video – advices about the Type B Boards & the 17th edition;
- Buy online the Hager JAB310 TP&N Switch Disconnector.