We are not about to repeat what we already presented to you about the Lutron Grafik Eye 3000 range of dimming systems, that is:
- Use only one lighting control for any light source, the Lutron Grafik 3000 and Lutron Integrale;
- You can expand the possibilities of your Grafik 3000 dimming system with some auxiliary items;
- Don’t just dim the light: create the mood you desire with Lutron Grafik 3000;
- Other dimming systems from Lutron are introduced via Switches, Sockets, and Dimmers Articles.
General Specs of the Lutron Grafik Range
- The Lutron GRAFIK Eye 3000: You are provided control over 4 preset lighting scenes and ‘off’ for up to 6 control zones. The control unit is capable of storing an additional 12 preset lighting scenes which can be accessed via wallstations and/or control interfaces. Up to 48 zones may be tied together in one system.
- The Lutron GRAFIK Integrale: The control unit provides 4 preset lighting scenes and ‘off’ for up to 4 control zones. The control unit is capable of storing an additional 12 preset lighting scenes which can be accessed via wallstations and/or control interfaces. Up to 32 zones may be tied together in one system.
- The Lutron GRAFIK Eye 4000: The control unit provides 4 preset lighting scenes and ‘off’ for up to 24 control zones. The control unit is capable of storing an additional 12 preset lighting scenes which can be accessed via wallstations and/or control interfaces. Up to 64 zones may be tied together in one system.
Lutron Grafik 3000 Series – General Specifications
- The entire lighting control system is CE, U.L., or CSA marked as appropriate. Manufacturer maintains an ISO 9001 certification.
- The dimming system is covered by a minimum one-year warranty from time of purchase.
- The manufacturer is capable of providing on-site service support as required for the Lutron Grafik Eye 3000.
- Premium Temperature Margins: Panels operate at a minimum of 20 degrees Celsius below the power conducting component temperature rating.
- Electronic components live twice as long for every 10 degrees Celsius below the rating at which they operate both increasing semiconductor reliability and ensuring the system’s design life span.
- Below: some key performance features for the Lutron Grafic 3000 system components:
The Lutron Grafik Eye 3000 Control Unit – General Specs
- The programming of the preset scenes is accomplished without the use of an Enter or Store button.
- The Control Units incorporate built-in wide angle Infrared Receiver, providing control via a separate Wireless Remote Control Transmitter from up to 50 feet away.
- The preset lighting control is designed to withstand a short, as detailed in IEC/EN 60699-2-1 for abnormal conditions, between load hot and either neutral or ground without damage.
- The preset dimming control includes RTISS™ (Real Time Illumination Stability System) filter circuit technology to compensate for incoming line voltage variations so that there is no visible flicker with a +/- 2% change in RMS voltage/cycle and a +/- 2% Hz change in frequency/second.
- The preset dimming control incorporates an airgap switch relay that is accessible without removing the faceplate.
- The preset dimming control meets the ANSI/IEEE Std. C62.41©1980, tested to withstand voltage surges of up to 6000V and current surges of up to 200A without damage.
- The preset dimming control provides power failure memory.
- The faceplate is attached using no visible means of attachment.
About the Lutron Grafik Integrale
- The preset dimming control of the Lutron Grafic Integrale is capable of operating the following sources /load types with a smooth continuous square law dimming curve without the requirement of an interface: Electronic Low Voltage Transformer, Tungsten/Halogen, Magnetic Low Voltage, 0-10V, DALI, and DSI signal-driven sources.
- The preset lighting control has a resettable overload protection that automatically shuts off when dimmer capacity is exceeded. Protection methods that are non-resettable or require the device to be removed from the wall or need replacement parts to reset are not acceptable.
- Four-Scene Control(s) – are capable of recalling any one of four scenes and off, plus master raise/lower. The Control Unit provides access for up to 16 scenes.
- Wireless Infrared – Transmitter(s) are capable of recalling any one of four preset scenes and off. In addition, a master raise/lower is provided. The transmitter is manufactured by the dimming system manufacturer. The range of the transmitter to any single receiver is at least 50 feet.
- System employs common architecture for products, accessories and user interface.
Here are some models of the Lutron Grafic Eye 3000 you can find on our website:
- Lutron Grafik Eye 2 zones Multi Scene Lighting Dimmer/controller – Lutron GRX-3102;
- Lutron Grafik Eye 3 zones Multi Scene Lighting Dimmer/controller – Lutron GRX-3103;
- Lutron Grafik Eye 4 zones Multi Scene Lighting Dimmer/controller – Lutron GRX-3104;
- Lutron Grafik Eye 6 zones Multi Scene Lighting Dimmer/controller – Lutron GR-X3106.