If you are not too fancy about the color video camera outdoors, you can go for the Enterview 5 range of EV5 monochrome video door entry system. The Enterview 5 system provides crisp mono images combined with clear sound. The bright white LED illumination from the weatherproof, vandal resistant camera aids the identification of the visitors even in darkness.
What you get when you purchase the EV5 Enterview mono color video door entry system is the external camera call point and the 4 inch monitor with door release function for indoors. Of course, the system can be extended by adding up to 3 additional mono video handsets, 2 additional audio only handsets and one additional external call point camera (optional additions).
Enterview EV5 monochrome video door entry system
- Clear high resolution mono picture on 4” monitor;
- The monitor: surface mounted, 4inch monochrome, dimensions 205(W) x 220(H) x 55(D)mm;
- The camera: full duplex speech, vandal resistant material, Image sensor 1/3″ B/W CCD, electronic automatic IRIS system, dimensions 56(W) x 133(H) x 40(D)mm;
- Optional additions:
# Up to 3 additional monitors per system;
# Up to 2 additional audio handsets per system;
# Up to 2 camera call points per system;
- Door release activation button mounted on the control panel indoors;
- Two camera input, one camera included in the pack;
- Installation: very simple 4 core cable installation;
- Similar: the color ESP Enterview 5 EV5C (more info on the whole range);
- Buy online the ESP Enterview 5 EV5 monochrome video door entry system.