You may have not noticed this yet, but the whole BG range of brushed chrome flat plate switches and sockets have DIFFERENT prices – most of them being lower than any matching/similar wiring accessory online.
This range is a slim line range in brushed chrome finish (also known as satin chrome and stainless steel), decorative switches/sockets to compliment any interior space.
There is no plastic surround around the switches(in the case of the switches and the switched sockets/switched spurs) – and the grey insert in the twin socket adds a classy touch to this screwed flat plate socket.
The slim line design of this range of finishes will blend with any decor of a modern home, making this brushed chrome double socket suitable for any domestic or commercial installations. In this article you can find out more about the Switched Twin Socket, 13A, in a Brushed Chrome finish.
Brushed Chrome Flat Plate Twin Socket – More features
- The fixed integrated plastic gasket – protects the metal edges from moisture;
- Thickness: 2.5mm thick including gasket;
- Style: Flat profile with rounded edges;
- Switched twin socket, metal switches;
- Fixing: Colour matched fixing screws;
- Terminals: Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation;
- Earthing: this double socket is fitted with two linked terminals to provide a dual earth facility. This is for use in “clean earth” installations where additional earth capacity is required to comply with Regulation 607 of BS7671 IEE Wiring Regulations;
- Standards: BS 1363;
- Socket Rating: 13 Amp 250V;
- Switch type: Double pole;
- Contact Gap: 3mm minimum;
- Terminal Capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² 3 x 4mm² 2 x 6.0mm²;
- Dimensions: 147.9mm x 87.4mm x 31mm;
- Fixing Centres: 120.6mm;
- Minimum mounting box depth: 25mm.
- More about the switches and sockets – articles about Sockets;
- Buy online the SBS22G – at a reduced price!