Most of you recognize this Swan Neck Pub Light – you have seen it many times highlighting the outdoor shop/restaurant sign(restaurant light), or above the pub sign(sign light), either in a black, polished brass or satin silver finish. It is one of those classic pub lights, easy to install and simple in composition. Having a traditional style – highlighting the item below it(thus protecting the light bulb), the maximum wattage of this Sign Light used for display lighting is maximum 150W.
Guaranteed: the cheapest pub light in the market! Most of its competitors are at least £20 more expensive than the Swan Neck PLS100 range of wall-mounted sign lights.
Swan Neck Sign Light – Pub Outdoor Light
- Pub Light – wall mounted sign light, over-pub light, shop light, etc;
- Wattage: 150W max;
- Power supply: Mains Voltage, 240V Ac 50Hz;
- Lamp used: E27 GLS max. 15W;
- Class 1 Electrical: this outdoor luminaire should be earthed;
- Material: painted aluminium, lacquered to protect against tarnishing;
- Supplied with mounting plate(same finish as the lamp);
- Wall Light for outdoors: outdoor sign light;
- When installing, make sure the surface/fixing is in solid wall/material;
– Overall diameter 250mm;
– Projection / depth: 600mm;
– Height: 260mm;
- Models available:
– Black Swan Neck Pub Light – PLS100B;
– Satin Silver Swan Neck Pub Light – PLS100SS;
– Polished Brass Swan Neck Pub Light – PLS100;
Note: do not install this pub light with the open side of the hood facing up, and do not rotate the fitting more than 10 degrees in either direction.