The Sentry range of Consumer Units from MK Electric has been stylishly designed to blend in with the environment they are being placed in. The curved lines and slim-line appearance mean it won’t look out of place when installed in hallways, lounges or kitchens of new properties. The range expanded includes a 21-module unit for larger installations and also a 4-module unit to cater for small one-off installations and extensions to existing ones.
Features and benefits
- Attractive design
Curved lines, low profile appearance and magnolia colour let the unit blend with its environment. Available in 4 to 21 module sizes
- Flush mounting versions
Flush mounting available for even neater installations
- Protective lid
Opaque and downward opening lid conceals protective devices and unsightly labelling
- Floating busbar system
Gives maximum installation flexibility
- Broad selection of pre-assembled split load units available
Suits a variety of applications and saves installation time
- Stacking options
For larger installations dual rail 24, 32 and 42 module units possible in both insulated and metal
- Units can be stacked for larger installations.
- Compact size – But wiring space increased where required most
- Magnolia colour – Helps keep the unit unobtrusive
- Low profile and curved design – Blends unobtrusively into the environment
- Optional locking mechanism
- Discreet moulded in logo; no visible fixing screws.
- Flush mountable options – for an even neater installation
- Opaque and downward opening lid – hides unsightly labels and devices
Sentry from MK – consumer units
- Backed out and captive Combi-head screws – allows speedy installation.
- Colour coded earth and neutral terminal located at top of unit for ease of wiring
- Ample 360 degrees knock outs for cable routing – open cable entry at rear plus optional rear knock outs
- Easily removable din-rail – improves first fix
- Raised din-rail – for improved cable routing
- Offset incomer – provides additional wiring space making mains input connections easier
- Floating busbar system – for maximum installation flexibility including acceptance of control modules
- Ample wiring space
- Fixing holes – allow tripod fixing to cope with uneven surfaces. Hole locations allow access for cordless drills and power drivers.
Available models and their respective categories:
- Metal surface consumer units – 5504 (accepts 4); 5512s(accepts 12); 5516s(accepts 16); 5520s(accepts 21);
- Insulated surface consumer units – 5609(accepts 8); 5612(accepts 12); 5616(accepts 14);
- Metal flush;