Do you need a fixed recessed ceiling downlight? The twist and lock Aurora AU-DLM356 offers you a white or satin nickel downlight – at a cheaper price!
Do you need an adjustable recessed ceiling light? The adjustable twist and lock Aurora AU-DLM357 gives you a satin nickel or white option – for less than anywhere else!
These two ranges of recessed ceiling lights from Aurora Lighting are manufactured according to the highest specifications and use a GU10 lamp up to 50W. These small size downlights are ideal for the office lighting, as bedroom lights, kitchen ceiling downlights, living room recessed spotlights, etc. Not for use in the bathrooms, this range of Aurora downlights are great for siting anywhere in the house.
Cheaper Aurora Fixed / Adjustable Downlights – Features
- Ceiling recessed light: interior downlights;
- Extended spring fixing posts allow installation in double thickness plasterboard;
- Full range of designer accessories available to customise your installation & create varied lighting effects;
- Dimensions: Cut Out Diameter 70 mm, Overall Diameter 80 mm, Recess Depth 110 mm;
- Lamp Base: GU10 lamp;
- Material: Aluminium;
- Positional Adjustment: Fixed or adjustable;
- Input Voltage: 240V, mains voltage lamp;
- Lamps Included: No, the lamp is not included;
- Dimmable: Yes, dimmable downlight;
- Finish: satin nickel or white downlights;
- Product Weight: 0.113 Kg;
- Warranty: 5 Year guarantee
Aurora Twist and Lock Downlights – Available Models
- The Aurora DLM356 Fixed Recessed Ceiling Lights – the Aurora DLM356W (white fixed downlights) and DLM356SN(satin nickel fixed downlights), fixed / non-adjustable ceiling downlights in different finishes.
- The Aurora DLM357 Adjustable Recessed Ceiling Lights – the Aurora DLM357W (white adjustable downlights) and DLM357SN(satin nickel adjustable downlights), adjustable ceiling downlights in different finishes.