The shaver sockets are especially popular and common in the United Kingdom – sited mainly in the bathroom. Fitted by the side of the cabinet mirror or the lighted mirror or just above the sink in the bathroom, the shaver socket is designed to power all kinds of shavers (which men or women usually need in the bathroom).
The BG Nexus metal shaver socket comes in a wide range of finishes – black nickel, brushed steel, polished chrome, or polished brass – and is so sleek! This range of shaver sockets have a sleek and slim design, coming with softly rounded corners in order to compliment any interior decor. This device is suitable both for domestic and commercial installations, ideal for the bathroom at home or at the office.
BG Nexus Metal shaver sockets – Main Features
- The fixed integrated plastic gasket protects the metal edges from moisture;
- The profile: a stylish modern profile, slimline profile;
- Part of the BG Nexus raised plate range of wiring devices;
- Finishes: this range is available in 4 metal finishes;
- The screws: Colour matched fixing screws;
- The terminals: Colour coded terminals with backed out captive screws for easy installation;
- Single shaver socket, with dual voltage: 115V / 230V;
- Fully complies with BS EN 61558 BS 4573;
- Rating: 20VA; Terminal capacity: 3 x 2.5mm² 2 x 4mm²;
- Mounting box depth: min. 47mm;
- Size: 146.5mm x 86mm x 48.5mm; fixing centres: 120.6mm;
- On our website: the BG Nexus Metal NBS20G Shaver Socket in brushed steel.
The BG Nexus metal shaver sockets – more finishes
Above: the BG Nexus metal Shaver Socket in brushed steel – with grey insert (to the left, NGS20G) or white insert (to the right, NBS20W).
Above: the BG Nexus metal Shaver Socket in Polished Chrome (NPC20W, white insert, to the left) and Polished Brass (NPB20B, black insert, to the right).