The LUNA range of low energy lamps can also be found on our website! This range offers compact, energy saving alternatives to halogen lighting. Many of them are also Fire Rated Downlights / Part L1 compliant fittings. On their website, the lighting manufacturer Aurora range of LUNA low energy lights is very wide(most of them can be potentially ordered via Sparks Electrical Wholesalers Ltd – contact us for more details). These fittings are Part L1 and Part L2 Compliant(Conservation of Fuel and Power).
- Registered Community Design – 000973912-0003;
- Patent pending (AU-DGUF4013 dimmable version);
- 40 Lumens per Watt output allows compliance with the Building Regulations Approved document L1A/B;
- Special SGU10 lampholder prevents insertion of halogen lamps in compatible luminaires;
- Lasts 10 times longer than an equivalent incandescent lamp (10,000 hrs);
- The LUNA low energy lamps introduced below are non-dimmable.
|SGU1011C – AU-GUF4011/4AU||SGU1011W – AU-GUF4011/3AU|
|Buy Online this Cool White LUNA energy saving light bulb||Buy Online this Warm White LUNA Energy Saving light bulb|
- Patented SGU10 lampholder – allows fitting in dedicated SGU10 and standard GU10 lampholders;
- High temperature and ultra-violet resistant – to prevent damage from the tube;
- 99.9% aluminium reflector – for optimum light output;
- Spiral T3 Fluorescent tube – optimizes light output from the 64mm diameter reflector;
- German Tri-Phosphor Fluorescent Powders – emit a brighter light for optimum lumen output;
- Diamond faceted borosilicate diffuser – withstands high temperatures and improves light transmission.