Aico has recently added to their offer a new range of mains powered fire alarms – the Aico Fire Alarms for the deaf and hard of hearing, with RadioLINK incorporated! Designed specifically to give warning to those hard of hearing on receipt of an alarm or test signal, the Aico Ei107 range of fire alarms consist of a control box with an integral strobe and a plug-in vibration pad.
In case the mains power fails, this fire alarms also has a back-up rechargeable battery. Also, the Aico Ei107RF has a built-in high intensity Xenon strobe with lens that provide wide-angle light output (specially designed lamps).
The vibration pad – coming in the Aico Ei107RF version – has a simple plug-in connector and is designed for placing under a pillow to wake up the people who fail to respond to the visual strobe. The RF signaling is robust and reliable – using the highest coding technology available, RadioLINK.
Aico Fire Alarm for Deaf / Hard of hearing – Features
- The alarm comes with an integral high intensity strobe;
- The plug-in vibration pad is optional (included in Ei107RF);
- Wireless interconnection to other RadioLINK units;
- Visual RF transmission and power indicators
- Using the unique House-Coding, easy to install and program;
- Mains voltage alarm with a rechargeable battery back-up;
- Low battery power warning;
- Auxiliary sockets for connection of additional devices;
- Warranty: 5 year guarantee;
- Available models:
# the Aico Ei171RF hard of hearing strobe fire alarm;
# the Aico Ei170RF hard of hearing strobe fire alarm with vibration pad.