Part of the most popular ceiling lights – ceiling adjustable downlights – the Taro downlight(AX5574) – is a high quality low voltage halogen recessed spotlight. Ideal for either living areas, offices, shops or stores, corridors or meeting halls – this adjustable downlight is the perfect solution for places where you want to change the highlighting from time to time(by adjusting the light beam). Read more below about the AX5574 Taro Adjustable Low Voltage Round halogen downlight and see an outline of its dimensions (buy it online here).
This low voltage downlight is a simple recessed light in brushed aluminium finish, with the possibility of adjusting the light beam(adjustable).
- Recessed ceiling light – adjustable / tiltable ceiling light;
- Uses a low voltage halogen lamp – low voltage downlight;
- Brushed aluminium trim around the downlight;
- Dimmable: this light fitting can be used with a dimmer switch(it is possible to dim this light);
- Dimensions: height 85mm, diameter 92mm, cutout 70mm;
- This Luminaire is not suitable for mounting on non-flammable surfaces;
- IP Rating: IP20(can be used in bathroom zone 3, outside of the reach of water)
- Lamp used: 1 x 50 W GX5.3 MR16 halogen lamp(low voltage); lamp not included(buy lamp online);
- This adjustable low voltage spotlight uses a transformer – not included(buy transformer online);
- The Taro Adjustable Downlight requires a cut out of 70mm;
- Class 3 rated recessed light;
- Weight: 1kg;
- Buy online the Taro Spotlight – adjustable downlight.
Buy online the Taro Adjustable Ceiling SpotLight, or view other recessed ceiling lights(the Balun Pendant, Thorn Batten Luminaires, Aquaforce II from Thorn, Illuma Tracklights, Recessed Spotlights, etc).