We still can’t believe it that we’re right at the end of the year – where did 2017 go?
Time really flies by, and now it is time for some holidays! We would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who have visited our website http://www.sparksdirect.co.uk and have left us a comment, a review, or a question (yes, you can even ask us questions!), and to all those who have ordered with us, enquired of us, and interacted with us via twitter, facebook, pinterest, and instagram.
And now, without further adue, please find below the,
2017 Christmas and 2017/2018 New Year Sparks Opening Times
- 22 December 2017 (Friday) – normal schedule: 8.00AM to 5.00PM.
- 23 December 2017 (Saturday) – we are CLOSED.
- 24 December 2017 (Sunday) – we are CLOSED.
- 25 December 2017 (Monday) – we are CLOSED.
- 26 December 2017 (Tuesday) – we are CLOSED.
- 27 December 2017 (Wednesday) – reduced opening hours: 9.00AM to 1.00PM.
- 28 December 2017 (Thursday) – reduced opening hours: 9.00AM to 1.00PM.
- 29 December 2017 (Friday) – reduced opening hours: 9.00AM to 1.00PM.
- 30 December 2017 (Saturday) – we are CLOSED.
- 31 December 2017 (Sunday) – we are CLOSED.
- 1 January 2018 (Monday) – we are CLOSED.
- 2 January 2018 (Tuesday) – back to normal schedule: 8.00AM to 5.00PM.
We appreciate your business and we would love to see you either in our lighting showroom in N19 5SE (on the Archway / Highgate part of the Holloway Road, North London) or online at www.sparksdirect.co.uk.
If we are not open in the showroom, you can always order online, bearing in mind the,
Online Orders Last 2017 Shipping date
Our last shipping day for 2017 is Wednesday, 20 December 2017. All online orders placed before this date will be shipped on or before 20.12.2017 (provided the items ordered are in stock; otherwise, we will advise by email).
We will resume shipping the online orders on Tuesday, 2 January 2018, with our normal daily opening hours. On behalf of us at Sparks Electrical Wholesalers Ltd, we would like to wish you a,
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Note: here’s the source for the banner for Merry Christmas.